Monday, November 1, 2010

Part 1 done..

Part one of this blog is done. This is of course the part that was due for my class (creative strategies). These first twelve post explored quite a bit about our sport, Track and Field. By talking to these industry leaders ( a meet director, website owner, agent and three elite athletes) so very valuable information was shared. We know that our sport needs to change to bring it into the mainstream and everyone I talked to had some really great ideas. I think that frank honest discussion can only help our sport.

But, I am not done with this blog. There is still more to look into with our sport. There are still plenty of questions to be answered. I will continue to update this blog as much as possible. So spread the word! Lets keep this going.

No comments:

Post a Comment